Featured Post

Click for Links to Cabinet IRs/NAM Captures

Friday, March 18, 2022

Speaker Impulse Response Updates

I have been reshooting some more impulse responses of my speakers, knowing that I will have to put most of my gear into storage in June. The links on the download page are always updated to the latest attempts.


For my remaining immediate projects, I decided to stick with the following microphones:
  • Shure SM57
  • Beyerdynamic M201TG
  • Sennheiser E906
  • Oktava MK-012
  • Beesneez Lulu FET
  • Beesneez BU87I C

Cabs finished so far:
  • Jet City 2x12 - Celestion Greenback
  • Jet City 2x12 - Celestion V-Type
  • Eminence 1x12 - Weber Ceramic Blue Dog
  • Eminence 2x12 - Classic Lead 80
  • Eminence 2x12 - Vintage 30
  • Tech 21 1x12 - Speed Shop A12Q
  • Roland 1x10 - Jensen C10Q
  • Roland 1x10 - Jensen C10R

Cabs I can hopefully finish:
  • Pro Junior IV 1x10 - Jensen P10R
  • Roland 1x10 - Eminence GA10-SC64
  • Vox Pathfinder 1x10 - Vox Bulldog

I have been enjoying mixing my latest Celestion IRs in Ignite Libra from STL Tones. It is satisfying to blend through my set of speakers to come up with my own tones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment